- To care for the vulnerable children in the society
- To create awareness on HIV/AIDS
- To share the grace of hope and care with people living with
- HIV/AIDS and tuberculosis without prejudice and regardless of
- race, religion or other affiliations.
- To assist Government in eradicating Malaria in the society.
- To encourage clean and healthy environment
- To promote and educate people in the society on reproductive
- To seek and pursue non-profitable projects that will alleviate the
- challenges of youth, widows and orphaned children in the society.
- To seek and promote gender equality whereby the girl child education is greatly encouraged.
To see the fruition of a healthy Nigerian society devoid of avoidable human suffering, disease, vulnerability of women and children to crime; a society that gives hope and empowerment to the youth and women to acquire skills in order to live a productive and meaningful lifestyle.
A total dedication to the control, prevention, eradication and awareness against controllable diseases such as HIV/AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria including environmental hazards and other social malaise against the society, particularly women, youths and children via our various programmes, thereby culminating into positive and productive living.